Bahrain exports national origin products worth BD416 million

No Comments

The Information & eGovernment Authority (iGA) issued its foreign trade report of August 2022, encompassing data on the balance of trade, imports, exports (national origin), and re-exports.

The value of imports increased by 5%, reaching BD520 million during August 2022 compared to BD496 million for the same month of the previous year. The top 10 countries accounted for 73% of the value of imports, with the remaining countries accounting for 27%.

 

 

 

 

 

HIDAYAT TV Official
www.hidayattv.uk

Previous Post
U.S. has seen ‚Äúsignificant evidence‚ÄĚ of Azeri shelling inside Armenia
Next Post
Information Minister stresses media’s role in serving development process

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
You need to agree with the terms to proceed

Menu
Cookie Consent with Real Cookie Banner